Hi Team,

I'm deploying CloudStack, with basic network configuration. Appreciate if you
could answer as soon as possible.

I have couple of doubts which I couldn't able to find answer in document or I
have missed it, so please guide me:

  *   After deploying instance from existing CentOS or any other registered
ISO(eg: ubuntu), what will be the default credentials to login to the instance.
  *   I tried doing live migration but its giving error to shut down the
instance and try it. Is b default Live migration is not possible? Or planning
for this in next version? Any dependency?

Regards,

Punitha HS

Internal Use - Confidential