I found my issue. 😊

Redownloading the template fixed the issue, I just forgot to make it a SYSTEM
vs. USER type

Marty

From: ma...@gonsource.com <ma...@gonsource.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2023 2:18 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Cant Create new system routers

I started looking at the templates and I changed the Xenserver template back to
the default 4.17.0 template. I know this would not work in general, but I
wanted to see if it would create the VM at least.

It created the VM.

So, I went and redownloaded the system VM from the Cloudstack site and the
issue comes back.

Is there an issue with the 4.18.1 template download?

Regards,

Marty