Hi Joffrey!

This is a very special announcement :-) I will definitely be tuned in and
following the events in the coming weeks.

Yesterday, I was testing the backroll installation (without integration
with cloudstack), but I realized that configuring and debugging the UI with
IAM [keycloack] is quite complex. It would be great to have a less
complicated setup.

Is there a plan to include identity management in the backroll, without
depending on external IAM?