Hi Jimmy,

The below article might help you, you are using the wildcard certificate right?

https://www.shapeblue.com/securing-cloudstack-4-11-with-https-tls/

-Jithin

From: Jimmy Huybrechts <ji...@linservers.com>
Date: Wednesday, 8 November 2023 at 9:52 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Console proxy SSL
Hi,

So I’ve been setting up SSL for the management host and the console proxy but
on the console proxy it’s not working.

I uploaded the SSL files over the GUI, made the adjustments in the management
server properties file and restarted it. The management server has a valid ssl
now.

I changed the console domain to my wildcard address so it generates
a.b.c.d.(domain) which also works as it’s now reachable, however it still opens
it in http but then as a.b.c.d.(domain).
The proxy was already destroyed and recreated with the same issue still.

How to debug why it doesn’t work? The management server has full ssl.
--
Jimmy