Hi Community,

We are using Cloudstack with Linstor. We want to achieve live snapshots as this
is an important feature for us (can’t live without it).

But based on the Cloudstack documentation, KVM Supports VM Snapshots only when
using NFS Shared Storage.

Linstor does support NFS, but there are some limitations to it such as not
being able to resize the NFS share file (need to create a new NFS and do manual
migration).

How are other users overcoming this issue with Cloudstack + Linstor? Our setup
details below:

Compute Hypervisor: Ubuntu 20/22 LTS KVM
Primary Storage: Linstor Raw Block Storage

Regards,
Bryan