Hello Palash,

Adding to what Gary said about the CPU speed question, you should put at most the host's CPU speed that is returned in the "listHosts" API (You can also check the host's CPU speed on the UI: Infrastructure->Hosts->Select your host). This value is what ACS considers to be the host's max CPU capability, if you try to create a VM with a CPU speed higher than that, you'll get an "No destination found for a deployment for VM instance" error.

About the "Network Rate" parameter, all network traffic will be restricted.

Best regards,
João Jandre