Hello, When I initially adopted ACS a few years ago, I inadvertently placed my
secondary storage on the storage network. Surprisingly, everything functioned
well in the first year.

However, issues arose when I updated the system to the next version. The SSVM
failed to manage and operate the storage correctly, and I encountered
difficulties migrating templates and snapshots to a different SS.

My Question:

To permanently resolve my problem, could I change the SS IP to the management
network by:

 1. Modifying the address of my SS.
 2. Updating the address in the URL field of the image_store table.
 3. Deleting the existing SSVM in the zone.
 4. Reboot the Management Server (?)

Antoine

Antoine Boucher
antoi...@haltondc.com