Van: Jithin Raju <jithin.r...@shapeblue.com>
Datum: donderdag, 21 december 2023 om 05:55
Aan: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Onderwerp: Re: Replacing Existing Network
Hi Marty,

I see an option to change the network offering for isolated networks on ‘Update
Network’. Could you try that?

-Jithin

From: Marty Godsey <ma...@gonsource.com>
Date: Thursday, 21 December 2023 at 1:51 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Replacing Existing Network
Hello,

I have some networks that are in use that are rate-limited to 200Mb. I want to
replace these with a new network that has a higher limit. I saw that you could
not increase an existing limit and seem to remember that someone said you had
to create a new network offering and update but I don’t see that in the options.

How would I replace an existing network with one with a higher limit versus
completely rebuilding the networks?

Thank you for the help.

Marty