From: Raihan Jana Prasetya <raihanjanaprase...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2023 9:20:26 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Question | What affects the instance creation duration?

Hello, i'm currently doing a simple experiment on CloudStack Kubernetes
Cluster Autoscaler. I wonder what's affecting the duration of the
kubernetes instance creation? I notice an improvement on the duration along
my experiment. It used to take about 8 minutes to scale up a cluster or
create a new cluster, but now it only took 3 minutes to scale up the
cluster or deploy a new cluster