Hi Jimmy

I'm not from ShapeBlue or the Cloudstack Team, but I can give you an info on
how we test new Cloudstack Versions.
We have a VM based test environment where we test new Cloudstack releases (with
KVM and Xen Hosts as VMs).
We automate the creation of this test environment terraform and just re-create
it after every new release that we test.

You can find the Test / Nightly Repository under the following link:

https://download.cloudstack.org/testing/nightly/

Cheers

Marc

ETH Zürich