From: Palash Biswas <palash...@gmail.com>
Sent: January 5, 2024 5:45 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Cloudstack Error: Fail to enable Virtual Router services.

Hi,

As current we able up Cloudstack with SystemVM (Console Proxy and SSVM), we are
trying create isolated network and found out the network offering is empty.
Hence, we go to our Cloudstack Zone -> Physical Network to do verification
services and found out virtual router is not up. When we try manual start
enable the services but it show fail with messages “(VirtualRouter) Provider is
not ready, cannot Enable the provider, please configure the provider first”.

 Do anyone can kindly advise where the something or area that we can further
troubleshoot look into it.

Attach a screenshot and management log.

Regards
Palash