Hi,

Have you set up the database yet?
If not, please refer to the "Set up the database." step on
https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/installguide/management-server/_database.html
If you have already set up the database (please check the tables in "cloud"
database), and  want to regenerate the db.properties, just ignore the
"--deploy-as" parameter in the command line

-Wei