From: "Bharat Bhushan Saini" <bharat.sa...@kloudspot.com.INVALID>
To: "users" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2024 11:14:58 PM
Subject: CPU Core Consumption High

Hi All,

I am facing an issue regarding the core consumption by the cloudstack. I
started 2 vm with 6 cores and it takes 18 cores but when I poweroff the vm the
cores remains same in the dashboard.

Thanks and Regards,

Bharat Saini

This message and its contents are intended solely for the designated addressee
and are proprietary to Kloudspot. The information in this email is meant
exclusively for Kloudspot business use. Any use by individuals other than the
addressee constitutes misuse and an infringement of Kloudspot's proprietary
rights. If you are not the intended recipient, please return this email to the
sender. Kloudspot cannot guarantee the security or error-free transmission of
e-mail communications. Information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, Kloudspot
shall not be liable for any issues arising from the transmission of this email.