Hi,

I am hittine below URL
http://localhost:8001/api/v1/namespaces/kubernetes-dashboard/services/https:kubernetes-dashboard:/proxy/

Below some more info that will help you to recognise as below

kubectl --kubeconfig kube.conf get pods --all-namespaces

NAMESPACE              NAME
   READY   STATUS    RESTARTS      AGE

kube-system            coredns-76f75df574-lfgzj
   1/1     Running   0             22h

kube-system            coredns-76f75df574-mtktc
   1/1     Running   0             22h

kube-system            etcd-kloudspot-app-control-18dc0a3d55e
   1/1     Running   0             22h

kube-system            kube-apiserver-kloudspot-app-control-18dc0a3d55e
   1/1     Running   0             22h

kube-system
kube-controller-manager-kloudspot-app-control-18dc0a3d55e   1/1     Running   0
            22h

kube-system            kube-proxy-74zcb
   1/1     Running   0             22h

kube-system            kube-proxy-hts4p
   1/1     Running   0             22h

kube-system            kube-scheduler-kloudspot-app-control-18dc0a3d55e
   1/1     Running   0             22h

kube-system            weave-net-8j6j2
   2/2     Running   0             22h

kube-system            weave-net-mlv6t
   2/2     Running   1 (22h ago)   22h

kubernetes-dashboard   kubernetes-dashboard-api-645688966c-8xqjp
   1/1     Running   0             22h

kubernetes-dashboard   kubernetes-dashboard-metrics-scraper-b847579df-tjw86
   1/1     Running   0             22h

kubernetes-dashboard   kubernetes-dashboard-web-648b489598-psn94
   1/1     Running   0             22h

kubectl --kubeconfig kube.conf get nodes --all-namespaces

NAME                                STATUS   ROLES           AGE   VERSION

kloudspot-app-control-18dc0a3d55e   Ready    control-plane   22h   v1.29.2

kloudspot-app-node-18dc0a3f52e      Ready    <none>          22h   v1.29.2

kubectl --kubeconfig kube.conf get services --all-namespaces

NAMESPACE              NAME                                   TYPE
CLUSTER-IP       EXTERNAL-IP   PORT(S)                  AGE

default                kubernetes                             ClusterIP
10.96.0.1        <none>        443/TCP                  22h

kube-system            kube-dns                               ClusterIP
10.96.0.10       <none>        53/UDP,53/TCP,9153/TCP   22h

kubernetes-dashboard   kubernetes-dashboard-api               ClusterIP
10.102.124.59    <none>        9000/TCP                 22h

kubernetes-dashboard   kubernetes-dashboard-metrics-scraper   ClusterIP
10.111.159.255   <none>        8000/TCP                 22h

kubernetes-dashboard   kubernetes-dashboard-web               ClusterIP
10.108.135.214   <none>        8000/TCP                 22h

Thanks and Regards,
Bharat Saini

[signature_828139211]