From: Francisco Arencibia Quesada <arencibia.franci...@gmail.com>
Sent: March 12, 2024 5:50 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Duplicate entry

Good morning guys,

I have this issue, and I don't know how to look for it in the database.
Any suggestions?

Thank you all.

Caused by: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException:
Duplicate entry 'Proxy.14416-ConsoleProxyResource' for key 'guid'

at
com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:117)
at
com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:97)
at
com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLExceptionsMapping.translateException(SQLExceptionsMapping.java:122)

--
*Francisco Arencibia Quesada.*
*DevOps Engineer*