Hello,

I have had a disk failure on my NFS server which hosts primary and secondary
storage. I have managed to restore a backup and the file structure is back on
the primary storage on the NFS server. However, it seems Cloudstack has lost
the reference to it, Primary storage is showing as “up”, but when I click
browse, it’s empty. I have validated the NFS connection and can mount the
primary storage to a test folder, so it appears there is some relation between
cloudstack and the primary storage volumes that’s disappeared.

 I am in a bit of panic mode here, so it’s possible I missed something but are
there any steps I could take from here ?

Thanks

Niclas