Von: Murilo Moura <a...@bigsys.com.br>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 14. April 2024 06:31
An: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Manual fence KVM Host

Hello Guto!

I carefully checked the instructions that you and Daniel left in this thread
that I opened, but one point is not working and I would like to see if you have
experienced something similar...

By putting the host in the "Disconnected" state, I can trigger the API to mark
the host as degraded, so far everything is ok. Right after this action I see
that the system VMs are recreated on the node that was active, but the user
instances (user vms) are not recreated.

Checking the NFS host where the image of this VM is located, I noticed that
using the "qemu-img info" command I cannot read the volume file of this
instance (error: Failed to get shared "write" lock).

Is there any way to execute unlock or even another parameter that makes kvm
start a VM without locking the volume on the primary storage in NFS? (I tried
to put the NFS storage in version 4, but it still had no effect)...

regards,

Murilo Moura