Hello guys,

I discussed with the responsibles and it was decided that the CloudStack talks will not be targeted to an individual track; however, the track "Cloud and runtime" was renamed to "CloudStack, Cloud, and Runtime", due to our expressiveness in it, and we will be co-chairing this track.

Thank you to those who submitted talks to the track.

Best regards,
Daniel Salvador (gutoveronezi)