Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie, and I mainly use Debian servers. So I want to deploy
CloudStack on Debian. I've experimented with CloudStack 4.19 on Debian 11 ,
it works fine, but I noticed that CloudStack doesn't officially support
Debian (CloudStack's documentation recommends using Ubuntu or CentOS
without mentioning Debian). Additionally, I encountered errors when
deploying CloudStack on Debian 12. I wonder why seems inconvenient to use
CloudStack on Debian. Should I deploy CloudStack on Debian 12 for
production? Can anyone with experience share some tips on deploying
CloudStack on Debian 12?

Thank you all very much.