From: Ruben Bosch <ruben.bo...@cldin.eu>
Sent: April 26, 2024 10:58 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Shared guest network assigned to multiple domains

Hi Pearl,

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, assignVirtualMachine is an option, but in
this case the used network is not accessible by the destination
domain/account. Creating the same network twice also doesn't seem like an
option due to NetUtils.ipRangesOverlap. It also seems to not be a
possibility to create the same network without filling in the start/end IPs
for IPv4, because then another error is triggered for the IPv6 range
overlapping "The IPv6 range with tag: 1000 already has IPs that overlap
with the new range." (tested on 4.18.1). The VXLAN ID in this case remains
the same and the VLAN ID overlap check is disabled.

Regards,

Ruben Bosch