From: S.Fuller <steveful...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2024 2:08:23 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Cloudstack migration

I am currently running an older version of Cloudstack (4.11) on top of
CentOS 7 and using qemu-kvm-ev from the CentOS Virtualization SIG. I am
looking at migrating to Rocky Linux 8.9 and a newer version of Cloudstack,
but I'm running into issues w qemu-kvm-ev. Am I correct in stating that
qemu-kvm-ev is only supported on CentOS 7 and its variants? If so, it
appears my two options are to migrate back the qemu-kvm package that is
shipped with Rocky, or try to build a working qemu-kvm-ev binary for Rocky
using the SRPM? Any other options I might be missing?

--
Steve Fuller
steveful...@gmail.com