From: Alex K <rightkickt...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2024 1:15:15 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Multiple Apache CloudStack management servers

Hi All,

I am trying to understand if the architecture of ACS allows to have
multiple ACS management servers managing the same hosts. My use case is
that I need to have ACS deployed to edge and provide some UI to each edge
location and still have a central instance to manage all edge deployments.
Is this supported or the different instances will lead to conflict?

Thanks,
Alex