On Mon, May 20, 2024 at 10:47 AM Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What type of zone and network do you use ?

I have tried both edge and core/advanced zones with KVM as hypervisor and
OVS switching as the underlying network stack. Now testing with
core-advanced zone. I have configured several traffic types and have
defined the labels for them. For example the public network is defined at
the physical network 1 and has label cloudbr0 as below:

[image: image.png]

But I am not able to add a vNIC at the guest VM which will be connected at
the cloudbr0 interface. Whatever I try all the VM NICs will be connected at
the guest network which is cloudbr2.

> Try network with vlan = "vlan://untagged"

For some reason all guest networks get a VLAN from the guest VLAN range
defined at the initial zone creation. There does not seem to be a way to
avoid this.