Hello all,

Quick question. It's time to update the storage for our secondary storage
array. However, I don’t see a way to put the secondary storage into maintenance
mode. Based on how secondary storage is used, I assume that if the backend goes
offline, I will lose access to templates, ISOs, snapshots, the ability to make
snapshots, etc. until the storage is back up, correct? Other than this, are
there no other “concerns”?

Second question. I am currently using the Advanced networking type on XCP-NG.
Currently the public network is residing on a bond that I want to go away. If I
change the xennetworklabel in the Zone settings, would I just need to reboot
the vRouters to create them on the correct bond? This is assuming everything
all setup on the bond side of course.

Thank you for the help. 😊