Hi Ian,

it sounds exactly like the issue we found last week and opened a github issue
for:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/9123

Once you enter a wrong password, you are stuck in the spinning wheel page.
No error message about the wrong password will appear, like in previous
versions.
Even when you close the browser window/tab and open a new one with the url -
you will only see the spinning wheel and no login page.

You have to delete browser cache to be able to see the login page again.

Seems like a bug.

Best regards,
Stephan