From: Rémi Paeta <sio.pa...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2024 1:43 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Region-wide VPC

Hello everyone,

I'm investigating the possibility of using Cloudstack to create a
public/private cloud offering.
I have some questions following my search for information.
Is it possible to create a region-wide VPC?
And so, is it possible to have regional network tiers?
I want to use the VXLAN plugin.
I have the possibility of using a single underlay VLAN to carry all the VXLANs
of the guest networks in each of the data centers (zone).

Thank you all for your help.