GitHub user weizhouapache added a comment to the discussion: Provide the option
of disabling/Enabling Shared/Isolated/L2 networks,

> yes @weizhouapache ,
>
> to allow to undo the on-display flag, we must display it, so an exemption to
> the non-display directive must be defined to do that. A trivial solution is
> the non-display networks are visible to admins, but then again they would
> have to not see them during deploy... I think this is overcomplicated for
> what we are trying to achieve for the user.

yes
we could add a switch button next to the "Projects". this is only for root
admins, and applies on other resources (volumes, vm, etc) as well.
for the non-display networks, since they are not displayed, they should not be
in the list of networks in vm deployment.

GitHub link:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/discussions/9162#discussioncomment-9643961

----
This is an automatically sent email for users@cloudstack.apache.org.