From: Suresh Anaparti <suresh.anapa...@shapeblue.com>
Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 3:23 PM
To: d...@cloudstack.apache.org <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>,
users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [PROPOSE] RM for 4.19.1.0
Hi All,

I would like to postpone the code freeze date to end of this week (28-Jun), as
there are some open items in the 4.19.1.0 milestone [1] which needs some
testing, re-work. Also, please resolve any conflicts in your PRs, address the
outstanding comments and share the test results.

I'll announce the code freeze on email, and will move any open items to the
next feasible milestone. Only critical/blocker fixes are accepted there onwards
until end of next week (05-Jul).

I'll work towards cutting RC1 from 06-Jul and start voting / release process.

Please let me know if there are any concerns. Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/31

Regards,
Suresh