From: Ivet Petrova <ivet.petr...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2024 12:53:56 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: dev <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>; Apache CloudStack Marketing
<market...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: CCC2024 Funding - Important

As a follow up - as the attachment is no visible, sponsorship packages can be
seen here:
https://www.cloudstackcollab.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/Sponsorship-Prospectus-CCC24-web.pdf

Best regards,

On 9 Jul 2024, at 10:09, Ivet Petrova <ivet.petr...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

Hello all,

I would like to bring in a serious topic for the yearly CloudStack
Collaboration Conference 2024.
I would like to remind everyone, that the event is organised by a group of
volunteers and we rely entirely on sponsorship from the community, so that we
can organise the event.
Organising such event is a costly thing - we need to pay for venue, for video
recording, catering, ad materials, promoting the event. On a daily basis, I get
a lot of questions for free tickets and people really excited to join the
event. On the other hand, we have just a few inquiries for sponsorship.
Finding more sponsors is something really vital, so that we can have the event.
For this reason, I would ask for some community help - could you all evangelise
for the event internally in your companies and help me find more sponsors?

I am attaching here the event sponsorship prospectus.
I do not want to sound too harsh, but we need funding in order to have an
event. Otherwise, it will not be possible.

Best regards,