Hello, Marty Godsey Currently there is no shortcut to specify all ports directly in the port forwarding rules page. But by enabling static NAT on an IP address, you can associate a VM to an IP of your network, bypassing the need to specify port forwarding rules. All you need to do is acquire a new IP for the network and enable source NAT (on the upper right corner of the UI), selecting the VM you wish to associate.