Hi Sai,

While the installation documentation states how to do the proper database
setup with HA enablement, this HA functionality doesn't seem to work.
In the usage guide
<https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.19.1.1/adminguide/reliability.html#database-high-availability>it
is stated how to setup database replication and how HA enablement is
supposed to work.
However, in the installation guide
<https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.19.1.1/installguide/optional_installation.html>,
it is stated how to setup database replication, but that automatic failover
doesn't work and then states the steps on how to perform a manual failover.
(stop mgt servers, change replica configuration, point mgt servers to new
database (former replica), restart mgt servers)

I vaguely remember a post on this subject from not too long ago that
perhaps the whole HA-enablement in the mgt server configuration should be
done away with.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Kleijer