Hi Wei Zhou,

We dont use any of the plugins listed, but some do stand out:

# HyperV # We dont use it right now, but would definitely use it if it was more
mature. Some enterprise-ey applications we use require HyperV (other than
Vmware) for some reason (Eg. Oneidentity Privilege Access Mgmt System), so we
maintain a small cluster of HyperV outside of cloudstack. But if there's no
intention to enhance these, id suggest to remove it. With people moving out of
Vmware and looking for alternatives, Cloudstack docs should show the fairly
supported items. Its just better on optics and CS adoption.

# Palo Alto # I believe this was built by CloudOps by Aptum in 2014? We were
researching this extensively cause we wanted to implement some NGFW
capabilities in our setup, but it seems the project wasn't maintained over the
years. Im not sure whos using it, but it's sad there wasn't much uptake.
Probably because Palo Alto is really expensive now. If there was a fortinet
plugin, we'd be very interested. But right now, we settled on using VNF + L2
Networks.

Note: Please dont remove VXLAN plugin... will self destruct.

Regards,
Bryan