GitHub user JoaoJandre added a comment to the discussion: What's your vm
provisioning time?

There are sadly no magic numbers that I could give you. I would test doubling
the default values and see how it goes, and tweak it from there. Maybe put a
somewhat big number for the VRs, like 2000MHz and 2048 MBs and then slowly
bring those values down to see how the VR startup reacts and find your magic
number.

Also, when you create network offerings, you can set the network as
'Persistent', this means that the VR will be created as soon as the network is
defined, it will not wait for a VM to be created in it. Depending on your
workflow, this might make your process faster. But beware that even if the
network is unused (if all the VMs of the network are stopped for example), the
VR will stay up.

Another point that I did not mention in my previous response is that for the VM
deploy process (this includes the VR as well), if the template for that VM is
not in the primary storage, it will be copied there first. So the first deploy
of a VM with a new template on a primary storage that was not previously used
for that template will also be slower.

GitHub link:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/discussions/9695#discussioncomment-10692646

----