Hi,
I'm newbie to pacemaker. So I don't know about all features.My question : I
have 4 servers, 2 servers are appY(active and standby) and 2 servers are appZ
(active and standby).
I want implement HA with Pacemaker, So I can do this for AppY and AppZ now
(with following the tutorials). But my issue is that my servers must be pair. I
mean :Pair#1 :AppY (active) + AppZ(active) andPair#2 :AppY(standby) +
AppZ(standby)So when any servers in pair#1 is failed, other pair goes active.
it is possible ? How can I achieve this with configurations?
Thanks.
Regards,H.Yavari