Hi list,
I have a situation where I would like to run multiple instances of Corosync,
each 'group' on a number of hosts, with each instance providing HA for a
dedicated service, thus allowing for benefits around change control, risk
management, service/environment separation and the like. The hosts in question
run nothing but Docker containers, with the Corosync (+Pacemaker) containers
using host mode networking.
Whilst I can change the UDPU port used by Corosync, a second instance
(container) fails with a socket error. Here's the relevant logs:
Jan 06 13:47:55 [19] rancher-one corosync info    [QB    ] server name: cmapJan
06 13:47:55 [19] rancher-one corosync error   [QB    ] Could not bind AF_UNIX
(): Address already in use (98)Jan 06 13:47:55 [19] rancher-one corosync info
 [QB    ] withdrawing server socketsJan 06 13:47:55 [19] rancher-one corosync
error   [MAIN  ] Can't initialize IPCJan 06 13:47:55 [19] rancher-one corosync
error   [SERV  ] Service engine 'corosync_cmap' failed to load for reason
'qb_ipcs_run error'Jan 06 13:47:55 [19] rancher-one corosync error   [MAIN  ]
Corosync Cluster Engine exiting with status 20 at service.c:356.
Can this be overcome? Is there a way to specify a different socket?
Many thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Steven ivesonst...@iveson.eu@sjivesonBlogs:
https://packetpushers.net/author/siveson/Books: