22.01.2016 19:28, David Teigland wrote:
On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 06:59:25PM +0300, Vladislav Bogdanov wrote:
Hi David, list,

recently I tried to upgrade dlm from 4.0.2 to 4.0.4 and found that it
no longer handles fencing of a remote node initiated by other cluster
components.
First I noticed that during valid fencing due to resource stop failure,
but it is easily reproduced with 'crm node fence XXX'.

I took logs from both 4.0.2 and 4.0.4 and "normalized" (replaced timestamps)
their part after fencing is originated by pacemaker.

There are very few commits there, and only two I could imagine being
related.  Could you try reverting them and see if that helps?

79e87eb5913f Make systemd stop dlm on corosync restart

There is no systemd on EL6, so this one is not a suspect.

fb61984c9388 dlm_stonith: use kick_helper result

Tried reverting this one and a51b2bb ("If an error occurs unlink the lock file and exit with status 1") one-by-one and both together, the same result.

So problem seems to be somewhere deeper.

Best,
Vladislav