Hi,

In our deployment, due to some requirement, we need to do a :
service network restart

What is exact reason for doing network restart?

Due to this corosync crashes and the associated pacemaker processes crash
as well.

As per the last comment on this issue,
-------
Corosync reacts oddly to that. It's better to use an iptables rule to
block traffic (or crash the node with something like 'echo c >
/proc/sysrq-trigge
--------

But other network services, like Postgres, do not crash due to this
network service restart :
        I can login to psql , issue queries, without any problem.

In view of this, I would like to understand if it is possible to prevent a
corosync (and a corresponding Pacemaker) crash ?
Since postgres is somehow surviving this restart.

Any pointer to socket-level details for this behaviour will help me
understand (and explain the stakeholders) the problems better.

https://github.com/corosync/corosync/pull/32 should help.

Regards,
  Honza

Regards,