I have tried it on my cluster, "crm node delete" just removes node from the cib without updating of corosync.conf.

After restart of pacemaker service you will get something like this:
Online: [ node1 ]
OFFLINE: [ node2 ]

BTW, you will get the same state after "pacemaker restart", if you remove a node from corosync.conf and do not call "crm corosync reload".