Am 13.07.2016 um 09:09 schrieb Li Junliang:
在 2016-07-13三的 08:59 +0200,Heiko Reimer写道:
Hi,

i try to setup pacemaker apache resource with ocf:heartbeat:apache.
But
when pacemaker try to start the resource i get

Failed Actions:
* apache2_start_0 on node1 'not installed' (5): call=186,
status=complete, exitreason='environment is invalid, resource
considered
stopped',

Here my config:

primitive apache2 apache \
          params configfile="/etc/apache2/apache2.conf" \
          params httpd="/usr/sbin/apache2" \
          params testurl="http://localhost"; \
          op monitor interval=10s timeout=20s \
          op start timeout=40s interval=0 \
          op stop timeout=60s interval=0 \
          meta target-role=Started

I am using Debian 8.5 with Apache 2.4.10 and Pacemaker 1.1.14.
Maybe you should check your apache installation on node1. Sometime I
come across these problems , finally I find that apache2 is not in
/usr/sbin or apache2.conf is in another directory rather than
/etc/apache2.
I have checked the path of both. They are ok. With systemd:apache2 everthing works. Yesterday i had the problem that problem occurred on both nodes (i have two node setup).
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Heiko Reimer

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

Diese Nachricht erhalten Sie im Namen der Sport-Tiedje Gruppe
Sport-Tiedje Head Office:
Sport-Tiedje GmbH
International Headquarters
Flensburger Str. 55
D-24837 Schleswig

Geschaeftsfuehrer / managing directors: Christian Grau, Sebastian Campmann, Dr.
Bernhard Schenkel
Amtsgericht / local court Flensburg: HRB 1000 SL
Steuer-Nr.: 1529319096
UST-ID: DE813211547