On 2016-08-25 10:24, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
YESSS!!! That was it! :)))
Upgraded to 1.1.15, rebuilt and the rng files contain a lot more
stuff.
Packaged, published, installed on the test machine: got all my
instructions as is!!! :)))

...now last steps....making our custom agents/shells work on this new
setup ;)

For example, what does the yellow "stopped" state mean?
Here is the last rows of crm output after my config instructions :

Full list of resources:

 xstorage1-stonith (stonith:external/ssh-sonicle): Stopped
 xstorage2-stonith (stonith:external/ssh-sonicle): Stopped

I believe you will see this if the cluster is in maintenance mode or stonith is disabled. Possibly other reasons, but these I have seen...