Hello all,

we're currently testing a 2-node-cluster with 2 vms and live migration on CentOS 7.2 and Pacemaker 1.1.13-10 with disks on iSCSI-targets and migration via ssh-method.

Live migration works, if we issue "pcs resource move ...", "pcs cluster standby", "pcs cluster stop" and even "systemctl rescue". The latter only worked, after adding the following additional dependencies to pacemaker.service and leaving the management of those services to systemd:

  *   After/Requires=systemd-machined.service
  *   After/Requires=systemd-machine-id-commit.service
  *   After/Requires=remote-fs.target
  *   After/Requires=libvirtd.service
  *   After/Requires=iscsi.service
  *   After/Requires=iscsid.service
  *   After/Requires=sshd.service
When shutting down or rebooting migration fails and not even the regular shutdown of the vms succeeds. Systemd seems to tear down the vms by terminating something they depend on.

Is this a known issue? Did we miss any further dependencies?

Tia
Rainer

IT Nerb GmbH
Lessingstraße 8