Hi, Marco

On 01/18/2017 04:45 PM, Marco Marino wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to realize a cluster with 2 nodes that manages a volume group. Basically I have a san connected to both nodes that exposes 1 lun. So both nodes have a disk /dev/sdb. From one node I did:
fdisk /dev/sdb  <- Create a partition with type = 8e (LVM)
pvcreate /dev/sdb1
vgcreate myvg

then

pcs resource create halvm LVM volgrpname=myvg exclusive=true

Last command fails with an error: "LVM: myvg did not activate correctly"

Reading /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/LVM, this happens because it seems that I need at least one logical volume inside the volume group before create the resource. Is this correct?
Yes, you need to create pv, vg before you use cluster to manager it.
Furthermore, how can I set volume_list in lvm.conf? Actually in lvm.conf I have:
Normally, clvm is used in cluster with shared storage as:
locking_type = 3
use_lvmetad = 0
locking_type = 1
use_lvmetad = 1