Hi Jan :-)

Jan Pokorný <jpoko...@redhat.com> wrote:
Hello cluster masters :-)

as there's little less than 7 weeks left to "The Summit" meetup
(<http://plan.alteeve.ca/>), it's about time to get the ball
rolling so we can voluntarily augment the digital trust amongst
us the attendees, on OpenGPG basis.

Doing that, we'll actually establish a tradition since this will
be the second time such event is being kicked off (unlike the birds
of the feather gathering itself, was edu-feathered back then):

 <https://people.redhat.com/jpokorny/keysigning/2015-ha/>
 <http://lists.linux-ha.org/pipermail/linux-ha/2015-January/048507.html>

If there are no objections, yours truly will conduct this undertaking.

Awesome, thanks for volunteering to do this!

[snipped]

So, going to attend summit and want your key signed while reciprocally
spreading the web of trust?
Awesome, let's reuse the steps from the last time:

Once you have a key pair (and provided that you are using GnuPG),
please run the following sequence:

   # figure out the key ID for the identity to be verified;
   # IDENTITY is either your associated email address/your name
   # if only single key ID matches, specific key otherwise
   # (you can use "gpg -K" to select a desired ID at the "sec" line)
   KEY=$(gpg --with-colons 'IDENTITY' | grep '^pub' | cut -d: -f5)

AFAICS this has two problems: it's missing a --list-key option,
and it doesn't handle multiple matches for 'IDENTITY'.  So to make it
choose the newest key if there are several:

   read IDENTITY
   KEY=$(gpg --with-colons --list-key "$IDENTITY" | grep '^pub' |
             sort -t: -nr -k6 | head -n1 | cut -d: -f5)

HTH,
Adam