I was wondering if anyone had looked into getting cluster metrics (counters and
performance) and exposing them via collect?

We’re about to go live with a large application on a four node RHEL and are
interested in understanding the cluster loads - this will help us decide
whether it’s better to run everything on a couple of nodes or to spread out
across the whole cluster.

Locking in particular we are concerned could be a bottleneck (it is in the
current implementation on another clustering solution)

Huw Davies           | e-mail: huw.dav...@kerberos.davies.net.au
Melbourne            | "If soccer was meant to be played in the
Australia            | air, the sky would be painted green"