I am pleased to announce the latest maintenance of old stable release of Corosync
1.4.9 available immediately from our website at
http://build.clusterlabs.org/corosync/releases/.

This release contains just a few bugfixes.

Complete changelog for 1.4.9:
Jan Friesse (7):
Revert "ipcc: Fix ERR_LIBRARY error if finalise called inside dispatch"
      ipcc: Fix ERR_LIBRARY on finalize call in dispatch
      Remove all links to old ML
      totempg: Fix memory leak
      totemconfig: Properly check transport key
      totemrrp: Fix situation when all rings are faulty
      corosync_ring_id_store: Use safer permissions

If your deployment still run on top of Corosync 1.x it's really highly recommended to upgrade.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.