Jan Pokorný <jpoko...@redhat.com> wrote:
On 31/05/18 14:48 +0200, Jan Pokorný wrote:
I am soliciting feedback on these CIB features related questions,
please reply (preferably on-list so we have the shared collective
knowledge) if at least one of the questions is answered positively
in your case (just tick the respective "[ ]" boxes as "[x]").

Any other commentary also welcome -- thank you in advance.

Time to thank to the people (totalling 2) I've heard back from
that responded positively to at least a single box below.

OK, now I feel guilty so here's another set of answers.

Just a short summary:

1.  [ ] Do you edit CIB by hand (as opposed to relying on crm/pcs or
        their UI counterparts)?

No, I co-developed the part of our product which automatically
configures clusters using higher-level software.  We have a library
which calls out to crm to do that.

2.  [ ] Do you use "template" based syntactic simplification[1] in CIB?

Nope.

3.  [ ] Do you use "id-ref" based syntactic simplification[2] in CIB?

Nope.

3.1 [ ] When positive about 3., would you mind much if "id-refs" got
        unfold/exploded during the "cibadmin --upgrade --force"
        equivalent as a reliability/safety precaution?

4.  [ ] Do you use "tag" based syntactic grouping[3] in CIB?

Nope, didn't even know about it!