Hello,

I use the old Pacemaker version (1.1.7), and I'm dealing with bug cl#5072 (monitor op stopping after rsc promotion), which was fixed in the next Pacemaker version (1.1.8). But due to some reasons I have to use this and only this version of Pacemaker. Is there any way to avoid this bug? I have two ideas, but none of them are perfect:

1) monitor Pacemaker logs via cron to identify the resource stop and cleanup the resource via crm

2) monitor the resource itself via cron and cleanup the resource via crm

I would appreciate any help

--
Regards,
Nikita Subbotin