Dne 27. 11. 18 v 0:48 Jan Pokorný napsal(a):
Congratulations for the release.

On 26/11/18 17:26 +0100, Tomas Jelinek wrote:
Main changes compared to 0.9 branch:

[...]

* Python 3.6+ and Ruby 2.2+ is now required

Out of curiosity, what's the driver for such a steep Python version
lower bound?

Pcs now depends on `async` and `await` statements which have been introduced in Python 3.5. Python 3.6 was already released and available in Linux distributions (Fedora, RHEL8, Debian Buster, Ubuntu) at the time we were discussing minimum Python version for pcs. So we decided to go one step further and start using Python 3.6 features such as formatted string literals, possibly variable annotations and others.

Cheers,
Tomas