Dne 17. 04. 19 v 23:17 JCA napsal(a):
Here is what I did:

# pcs stonith create disk_fencing fence_scsi pcmk_host_list="one two" pcmk_monitor_action="metadata" pcmk_reboot_action="off" devices="/dev/disk/by-id/ata-VBOX_HARDDISK_VBaaa429e4-514e8ecb" meta provides="unfencing"

Why did you set pcmk_monitor_action="metadata"? It looks rather odd... Fence_scsi has standard monitor operation which reports errors and devices misconfiguration. Setting monitor action to metadata hides those errors but it won't magically make your stonith device work.

To fix pcmk_monitor_action run:
pcs stonith update disk_fencing pcmk_monitor_action=

Also if you have pcs 0.9.146 or newer, it does meta provides="unfencing" for you automatically. You don't have to set it manually. Just a minor optimization.

Regards,
Tomas

where ata-VBOX-... corresponds to the device where I have the partition that is shared between both nodes in my cluster. The command completes without any errors (that I can see) and after that I have

# pcs status
Cluster name: ClusterOne
Stack: corosync
Current DC: one (version 1.1.19-8.el7_6.4-c3c624ea3d) - partition with quorum
Last updated: Wed Apr 17 14:35:25 2019
Last change: Wed Apr 17 14:11:14 2019 by root via cibadmin on one

2 nodes configured
5 resources configured

Online: [ one two ]

Full list of resources:

  MyCluster(ocf::myapp:myapp-script):Stopped
  Master/Slave Set: DrbdDataClone [DrbdData]
      Stopped: [ one two ]
  DrbdFS(ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem):Stopped
  disk_fencing (stonith:fence_scsi):Stopped

Daemon Status:
   corosync: active/enabled
   pacemaker: active/enabled
   pcsd: active/enabled

Things stay that way indefinitely, until I set stonith-enabled to false - at which point all the resources above get started immediately.

Obviously, I am missing something big here. But, what is it?