There is an ordering constraint - everything must be started after the king
resource. But even if this constraint didn't exist I don't see that it should
logically make any difference due to all the non-clone resources being
colocated with the master of the king resource. Surely it would make no sense
for Pacemaker to start or move colocated resources until a master king resource
has been elected?

  <tags>
    <tag id="servant2_dependents">
      <obj_ref id="servant4"/>
      <obj_ref id="servant5"/>
      <obj_ref id="servant6"/>
      <obj_ref id="servant7"/>
      <obj_ref id="servant8"/>
      <obj_ref id="servant9_active_disabled"/>
      <obj_ref id="servant11"/>
      <obj_ref id="servant12"/>
      <obj_ref id="servant13"/>
    </tag>
  </tags>
  <constraints>
    <rsc_colocation id="colocation_with_king_resource_master" score="INFINITY">
      <resource_set id="king_resource_master_dependents" sequential="false">
        <resource_ref id="stk_shared_ip"/>
        <resource_ref id="servant4"/>
        <resource_ref id="servant5"/>
        <resource_ref id="servant6"/>
        <resource_ref id="servant7"/>
        <resource_ref id="servant8"/>
        <resource_ref id="servant9_active_disabled"/>
        <resource_ref id="servant10"/>
        <resource_ref id="servant11"/>
        <resource_ref id="servant12"/>
        <resource_ref id="servant13"/>
      </resource_set>
      <resource_set id="king_resource_master" sequential="true" role="Master">
        <resource_ref id="ms_king_resource"/>
        <resource_ref id="ms_servant2"/>
        <resource_ref id="ms_servant3"/>
      </resource_set>
    </rsc_colocation>
    <rsc_order id="dependents_after_servant2" kind="Mandatory"
first="ms_servant2" then="servant2_dependents"/>
  </constraints>

Regards,
Harvey